states sitting on the edge of South America, the Guianas are an intriguing
combination of Calypso and palm trees, Dutch place names, Hindu temples, French
cafes, and Amerindian rainforest villages. Whether you're exploring the canopy
walkway in the Iwokrama jungle, spotting rare birds at the incredible Kaieteur
Falls, enjoying a croissant in Cayenne or admiring the wooden colonial
buildings of Paramaribo, Footprint's Guyana,
Guyane & Suriname Handbook covers all the top sights in this undiscovered
region, plus tips for when you're off the beaten track.
* Practicalities section with essential advice on getting there and around.
* Highlights map & inspirational colour section, so you know what not to
* Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and relax - whatever
* Detailed street maps for Georgetown, Paramaribo and Cayenne.
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Filled with inspiration and information, this concise Footprint Handbook will
help you get the most out of the Guianas without weighing you down.